Monday 2 September 2019

All about me!




Assalamualaikum and very good evening!

First of all, this is my first blog ever. My name is Mohamad Syazwan Bin Hashim and I am 20 year old. I am a student at Education University Of Sultan Idris in science. I am from Kelantan or “Negeri Cik Siti Wan Kembang” or Negeri Serambi Mekkah.
This is my beloved place that I grown up to be useful person. Below I've included a short video about Kelantan.





Through this blog, I will share many interesting facts about history, animals, science, movie, and others. I will also share about myself including my experiences, my dreams and what I like and don't.

Everything I share is from other people or researchers. I just put it together from a variety of sources to make it easy for readers to understand.

I would like to give credit to all the researchers and scientists who are studying and deepening their science. They have been studying to provide deeper exposure for all of us. Again, I want to thank them for their efforts. And lastly, I hope that every partnership I make will give you even more knowledge for a little.
I'll keep making new post for you all. Every knowledge is very important to all of us ,even a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment